Commissions status: OPEN
Twitch/ Discord Emotes
USD65 each per emote design, payment via Paypal only. If you are ordering 10 or more emotes in a single batch order, there is a USD5 discount off each emote (so USD60 each).
3 sizes (112×112, 56×56, 28x28px), 300dpi transparent .png files.
Emotes are intended & optimised for Twitch and Discord, but may be used elsewhere.
No logos unless based off existing designs. Sorry, I will not design a logo for you.
Twitch Subscriber Badges
USD50 per unique badge design, payment via Paypal only.
3 sizes (72×72, 36×36, 18×18 px), 300 dpi transparent .png files.
Additional badges with only colour changes from original base design cost an additional USD10 each
Additional badges with only minor modifications/ additions from orignial base design cost an additional USD$25
If a completely new drawing is required, this is considered a new unique design. It will cost another USD50.
1. [INTEREST] Fill up the interest form when commission slots are open. (see below)
2. [CONTACT] I will contact you via email from here onwards.
3. [DISCUSSION] Describe what your desired emotes/ badges should look like. Try to be as concise as possible.
4. [PAYMENT] Once I have accepted the commission, an invoice will be sent via Paypal. Work will only commence when 100% payment is received.
5. [SKETCHING] Sketch revisions on the emotes/ badges will be provided. Maximum of 2 rounds of major changes & 3 rounds of minor changes are allowed.
*** Cancellation by customer during sketching: 50% of the total paid amount will be refunded. Note: Paypal charges a small processing fee for any amount received for goods or services. ***
6. [INKING/COLOURING] I will ink & colour the approved emote/s sketch. A maximum of 2 rounds of minor changes are allowed at this stage. If new drawings are required, an additional USD65 will be required and we return to step 4 onwards.
*** Cancellation by customer during inking/colouring: 25% of the total paid amount will be refunded. Note: Paypal charges a small processing fee for any amount received for goods or services. ***
7. [DELIVERY] Final artwork delivery via email.
* Emotes/ badges must adhere to Twitch’s Community Guidelines.
* No logos unless based off existing designs. Sorry, I will not design a logo for you.
* Emotes/ badges are for personal non-profit use only. This means you may not resell or use them for merchandise.
* If you wish to use the emotes/ badges for merchandise, you must purchase a commercial license for an additional USD150 for each emote, an additional USD80 for each badge. Reselling of emotes or badges is not allowed even with a commercial license.
* The artist reserves the right to refuse a commission any time for any reason. Should this happen after payment, a 100% refund will be made through Paypal. Note: Paypal charges a small processing fee for any amount received for goods or services.
* The artist shall not be held liable for any losses, damages or expenses incurred from the use of commissions.
* The artist reserves the right to display any completed emotes/ badges as sample works in their portfolio.
If you agree to all of the above, proceed to the interest form.
Sample emote works: