- Do you do commissions?
- Are you a dude or a chick?
- Who/ what is ‘Derpkitty’?
- What do you draw with?
- Can I use your art?
- May I draw fanart of your art/ characters?
I do Twitch/ Discord emote and sub badge commissions now! Please check out the commissions page for details 😀
Gender is a non-issue for me on the internet, so I don’t mind being referred to as either gender or neither.
Derpkitty began as a character representing my in-game avatar (feral druid) of World of Warcraft. Eventually, this ball of derp evolved into the feline version of my online avatar. Derpkitty now no longer sports the World of Warcraft druid symbol in most drawings, has a colour scheme outside of the game’s models, and is portrayed in many non-World of Warcraft scenarios.
Photoshop and a Wacom Intuos4 graphic tablet.
Unless I have drawn something specifically for you as an individual or corporate entity (collaboration or otherwise), these rules apply:
You MAY use my art for:
- Personal use.
- Reference for non commercial use.
- Reposting with credit.
- Avatars/ Social media. I would prefer you don’t (unless I have specifically drawn it for you or I have agreed to let you use it), but if you wish to please credit.
You MAY NOT use my art for:
- Modification and re-posting as your own.
- Modification, reference or copying into other forms for the purpose of selling them.
- Commercial and/or monetary use (with the exception of fanart IP owners).
- The promotion and/or representation of any product or entity without first obtaining prior permission/ agreement from me first (with the exception of fanart IP owners).
If in doubt, please do reach out to me through Twitter. I won’t bite and appreciate anyone who respects artists enough to ask. : )
Yes! As long as the art isn’t for profit and/or commercial purposes, or used to represent other entities. Do tag me; I’d love to see what you’ve created. :’D